|Caution|| keep away from children!|
Natriumhydroxid NaOH. 10g dissolve in 1L water.
May be corrosive to metals. | Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. | Wash hands and face thoroughly after handling. | IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. | IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. | Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. | IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. | IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. | Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.